- Uniform Family Law InterrogatoriesA set of standardized questions sent to an opposing party requesting disclosure of certain personal information and documents.
- Non-Uniform Family Law InterrogatoriesA set of unique and customized questions sent to an opposing party to answer.
- Request for Production of Documents and ThingsA request to an opposing party to produce certain documents or electronically stored information.
To Initiate Your Case
- Petition for Dissolution (Divorce) With Minor ChildrenLegal document filed with the court requesting to dissolve a marriage with minor children and to return each party to the status of a single person.
- Petition for Dissolution (Divorce) Without Minor ChildrenA legal document filed with the court requesting to dissolve a marriage without minor children and to return each party to the status of a single person.
- Legal SeparationA legal document filed with the court requesting that the parties be classified as "legally separated", but without dissolving the marriage or returning each party to the status of a single person.
During Your Case
- Application for DefaultA legal document filed with the court stating that a party has complied with all applicable service requirements upon an opposing party in a family divorce law matter, that the opposing party has not responded, and a request for an entry of default against the other party.
- Consent DecreeA legal document filed with the court outlining the agreements of the parties in a divorce or legal separation action when the parties agree to ALL terms.
- Default DecreeA legal document outlining the terms of a divorce decree when the Court has allowed a party to proceed via default hearing because the other party has failed to respond to the Petition for Dissolution (Divorce).
After Your Case Ends
- Motion for ClarificationA legal document filed with the court requesting the court to clarify or correct a judgment, order, or other parts of a record.
- Motion Altering or Amending a JudgmentAn aggrieved party may file a Motion Altering or Amending a Judgment for any ruling, judgment or decision.
- Motion for Relief from Judgment or OrderAn aggrieved party may seek relief from a final judgment, order or proceeding.
No. If the Court requires a filing fee for your particular legal document this will be a separate payment made directly to the Clerk of the Court that you are responsible for.
While we do employ the drafting services of licensed attorneys, Draft My Legal Docs, LLC. is not a law firm. Therefore, hiring Draft My Legal Docs, LLC. does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Our services are solely for the drafting, preparation, and/or filing of your legal documents.
The document I need has two different pricing options. What is the difference in the pricing options?
If a legal document shows two different pricing options the lower amount represents the cost of simply drafting the legal document for you. If you select the lower pricing option, you would be responsible for filing it with the Court and/or serving the appropriate parties in compliance with all applicable state rules and procedures. The higher amount represents our “all inclusive” pricing option. If you select the higher pricing option, we will draft your legal documents, file them for you, and/or serving the appropriate parties in compliance with all applicable state rules and procedures.
Call our office at 602-888-8082 and let us know which legal document you need drafted. Once we determine that this is the actual document needed we will have you fill out a questionnaire that will help our attorneys draft your legal document(s). Once the questionnaire is filled out and returned to us and payment is made, one of our licensed attorneys will draft your legal document(s) within 48 hours (weekends excluded). From there you will have unlimited revisions to that document as needed. Depending on which pricing option you chose for your particular document, we will send you your drafted document for filing or we will file the documents for you. Simple and stress free!
During my divorce case I needed help with filing an RMC Statement. After a little research I came across Draft My Legal Docs and decided to give them a call. The staff at Draft My Legal Docs are awesome! They listened to what had transpired so far in my case and drafted an RMC Statement that clearly expressed my position on every aspect of my divorce case.
- John S.
After my ex failed to pay child support for two years, I decided that enough was enough. Unable to afford an attorney, I called Draft My Legal Docs for assistance. Mr. Reppucci was the attorney who drafted my Petition to Enforce Child Support. The detail and quality of my petition was more than I ever expected.
During my initial consultation, attorney Jonathan Roeder helped me figure out the appropriate legal documentation I needed to begin my child custody case. He was compassionate and caring to my cause and very knowledgeable about family law proceedings. After filling out my online questionnaire, Mr. Roeder had a very detailed Petition for my review the next day. Thank you Draft My Legal Docs!
Draft My Legal Docs is a quick and efficient alternative to hiring an attorney. Chris was extremely helpful in answering my questions about the Court process and even set me up with a free consultation with an attorney who drafted my divorce petition.