Updated as of September 21, 2021.
- Draft My Legal Docs, LLC (“the Company”), located at 3101 N. Central Avenue, Ste. 1450, Phoenix, Arizona 85012 (“Corporate Headquarters”), and accessible online at ‘[draftmylegaldocs.com]’ (“the Website”), provides drafting, preparation, and filing services for a variety of legal documents and forms.
- The Company is not, inter alia, a law firm, and in no event whatsoever, is the Company claiming to be. Nothing on the Website, whether contents and/or information shall be construed as a substitute for legal representation with an attorney. You are hereby advised to seek qualified legal advice in respect of any legal issues.
- The contents on the Website are not, without limitations, legal advice and should not be construed and/or considered to be. While the Company employs the services of licensed attorneys, the use of the website or its legal documents and/or forms shall not be construed as legal advice or a solicitor-client relationship.
- The general information on the Website is provided without any representations or warranties express or implied.
- Due to the ever-changing nature of law, the Company does not warrant and/or represent that the information on the Website:
- will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- is true, accurate, complete, or current.
- The Company does not warrant and/or represent that the use of the Company’s legal documents, forms, drafting services, or information on the Website will guarantee any result in your legal matter and/or case.
- Any reference on the Website referring to “Satisfaction Guaranteed” with the Company’s and User’s drafted legal document(s) shall only be construed to mean that the Company will provide unlimited revisions until the customer is satisfied with the legal document that has been purchased. At any point, the Company may issue a refund to the User to end the contractual obligation between the User and the Company. However, the Company cannot refund any amounts paid to third parties.
- Most of the legal documents drafted through the Company can be completed within 72-hours of completion of the Website questionnaire and furnishing of any requested supporting documentation to the Company (weekends excluded). However, the Company does not warrant that every document can be completed within 72-hours depending on the complexity of the legal document/pleading and the facts involved in your case. Therefore, the Company shall have the absolute right to timely notify the User that the requested legal document will take more than 72-hours to complete. This shall not be construed as a breach of the Company’s duties and responsibilities to the User.
- The Website may include interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through the Website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and require additional communication between the user and the Company.
- Any assistance you may receive using any of the Website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
- All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- While the Company, its affiliates, agents, and licensors strive to keep the information on the Website and its legal documents and/or forms up-to-date and correct, we cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
- The Company continuously endeavors to protect our clients’ personal information and/or data. We do this by utilizing the latest encryption and security devices. Additionally, the Company has implemented physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to protect the information we collect. However, as no data transmission procedure and/or process is 100% secure, the Company does not guarantee that the use of our Website, applications, and our services to be error-free, secure, continuously available, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the Website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
- The Company and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling, or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
- The Company its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through the Websites including without limitations, references to websites, other than those express warranties the Company itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents, or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your improper, illegal, or unauthorized use of any of the Website or the Company’s services, including without limitation: liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
- Without prejudice to Clause 14 herein, nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
- By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of any third party and/or any services provided to you by the third party is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third party, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third party and the Company will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
- In the event that the Company becomes a party to third-party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third party.
Effective as of September 21, 2021.