Registration of a Foreign Custody, Parenting Time, and/or Visitation Order (Out-of-State)

*Standard Pricing does not include court filing and filing fees, courier service fees, and process server fees (if any).



Best Value tbl


  • Attorney Drafted Document(s)
  • Notary Service
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Unlimited Support
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


Best Deal tbl


Everything from Standard Option +

  • Rush Delivery (72-hour turnaround time)
  • Courier Service (if applicable)
  • Court Filing Fee (if applicable)
  • Filing with the Court (if applicable)
  • Notice and/or Service on Opposing Party

To enforce or modify a foreign (out-of-state) court order for custody, legal decision- making, parenting time, or visitation, now or in the future, a party must first “register” the out-of-state court order in Arizona.  However, for Arizona to enforce or modify the existing out-of-state order, certain prerequisites must be met. For Arizona to enforce an out-of-state court order, the minor child(ren) must live in Arizona, or will live in Arizona in the near future.  For Arizona to modify an out-of-state court order, all parties must have moved from the state where the order was issued or the party remaining in the originating state must have filed a “consent to transfer” in the court where the order was issued.

The process of registering an out-of-state order for custody, legal decision-making, parenting time, or visitation will include all of the following documents:

  • Family Court/Sensitive Data Coversheet with Children
  • Request to Register a Foreign Court Order for Custody, Legal Decision-Making, Parenting Time, or Non-Parent Visitation
  • Two copies (one must be certified) of the order to be enforced or modified including any subsequent orders that modify the original order
  • Affidavit to Register Foreign (out-of-state) Custody, Legal Decision-Making, Parenting Time, or Visitation Order in Arizona (A.R.S. § 25-1055) (UCCJEA)
  • Affidavit Regarding Minor Children
Get Free Consultation