After my ex failed to pay child support for two years, I decided that enough was enough.  Unable to afford an attorney, I called Draft My Legal Docs for assistance.  Mr. Reppucci was the attorney who drafted my Petition to Enforce Child Support.  The detail and quality of my petition was more than I ever expected.

–Debra S.

Get Free Consultation