Registration of a Foreign Support Order (Out-of-State)

*Standard Pricing does not include court filing and filing fees, courier service fees, and process server fees (if any).



Best Value tbl


  • Attorney Drafted Document(s)
  • Notary Service
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Unlimited Support
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


Best Deal tbl


Everything from Standard Option +

  • Rush Delivery (72-hour turnaround time)
  • Courier Service (if applicable)
  • Court Filing Fee (if applicable)
  • Filing with the Court (if applicable)
  • Notice and/or Service on Opposing Party

To enforce or modify a foreign support order (out-of-state) for spousal maintenance, child support, or family support, now or in the future, a party must first “register” the out-of-state court order in Arizona. However, for Arizona to enforce or modify the existing out-of-state order, certain prerequisites must be met. For Arizona to enforce an out-of-state court order, the minor child(ren) must live in Arizona or will live in Arizona in the near future. For Arizona to modify an out-of-state court order, all parties must have moved from the state where the order was issued or the party remaining in the originating state must have filed a “consent to transfer” in the court where the order was issued.

The process of registering an out-of-state support order will include all of the following documents:

  • Family Court/Sensitive Data Coversheet with Children
  • Request to Register Foreign (Out-of-State) Support Order
  • Affidavit to Register a Foreign (Out-of-State) Family Support Order
  • Copy of the order(s) you are seeking to register
Get Free Consultation