Petition for Open Negotiation
*Standard Pricing does not include court filing and filing fees, courier service fees, and process server fees (if any).
- Attorney Drafted Document(s)
- Notary Service
- Unlimited Revisions
- Unlimited Support
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
$400Everything from Standard Option +
- Rush Delivery (72-hour turnaround time)
- Courier Service (if applicable)
- Court Filing Fee (if applicable)
- Filing with the Court (if applicable)
- Notice and/or Service on Opposing Party
A Petition for Open Negotiation is a legal document that is filed with the Court requesting alternative dispute resolution to help settle the parties’ unresolved issues. This petition is similar to a request for mediation, with the main exception being that it is non-confidential. Ultimately, alternative dispute resolution provides an efficient and less-costly alternative to going to trial. This process involves a neutral third-party that negotiates with both sides to help settle the issues presented. However, if the parties cannot resolve the issues, the negotiator reports back to the Court.