Request for Employment Information and Records
*Standard Pricing does not include court filing and filing fees, courier service fees, and process server fees (if any).
- Attorney Drafted Document(s)
- Notary Service
- Unlimited Revisions
- Unlimited Support
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
$400Everything from Standard Option +
- Rush Delivery (72-hour turnaround time)
- Courier Service (if applicable)
- Court Filing Fee (if applicable)
- Filing with the Court (if applicable)
- Notice and/or Service on Opposing Party
A Request for Employment Records is a written request submitted to the employer of the opposing party requesting that they provide certain information and/or documentation pertaining to the employment of that party. This request is often utilized for purposes of:
- Identifying and locating a person who is obligated to pay support
- Identifying and locating a person against whom an obligation is being sought
- Identifying and locating a person that an obligation is owed
- Identifying and locating information relating to a person who is obligated to pay support.
The employer is required to disclose certain information regarding the employee including but not limited to:
- Employment Status
- Retirement Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits and Costs.
If the employer refuses to provide the requested information, the party requesting the employment records may file a subpoena with the Court commanding that the employer provide the requested information and or documentation.